Mission Statement  

It is the mission of Blanche School to educate students in the skills necessary to succeed as
productive adults, to develop good citizenship, to promote life-long wellness habits, and to
cultivate individual strengths and talents.

  About The School  

Blanche School History

In 1870 the village of Blanche was named after the daughter of John J. Rawls.  It was a flourishing town in the southwestern portion of Lincoln County.  In 1875 the Blanche Male and Female Academy opened.  In 1926-27 Blanche School became a four year high school at the present site on the Ardmore Highway. In the first graduating class there were thirteen students.  In 1947 a portion of the high school was destroyed by fire.  There have been many changes over the years to our school.  It still remains the "hub" of our community.  We are now Pre-K through 8th grade and continue to have support from the parents and the community.